Overdue Task Reminders
Currently, PeopleSafe only sends out one email reminder before the task is due. Could we have it set up so that it emails users 1 week before due, then when it is overdue, and continues to email them weekly when it is overdue until is done?
Once a task is overdue, could the system email the user and cc the person's manager? The people setup already has relationships set up of who manages which types of workers, so I would think this should be possible?
• Training ABC due 16/3 for Joe Bloggs
• 9/3 - reminder email to Joe Bloggs (due in one week)
• 17/3 - overdue email to Joe Bloggs and cc: Joe's Manager
• 24/3 - another overdue email to Joe Bloggs and cc: Joe's Manager
• 27/3 - Joe Bloggs completes the task, no more email reminders needed